Supercalendered glassine paper with PVA-treated surface for siliconisation on both sides, available in different colours.
Designed as carrier paper for adhesive tapes and composites (e.g. pre-preg).
- Glassine papers for siliconisation on both sides
- Good smoothness on both sides
- Suitable for solvent-free, solvent-based and water-based silicone systems
- Different colours: white, havana brown, yellow, blue, green, blue-green and nature
- Recyclable and available as FSC™ certified on request
- The producing mill is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001 and EMAS (Eco Management and Audit Scheme) registered, as well as FSC™ or PEFC™ Chain-of-Custody certified
- The producing mill is DIN EN 15593 certified; suitable for direct contact
- Low silicone consumption
- Smooth and cost-efficient operation
- Excellent converting properties
- Wide range
- White: 50, 60, 62, 65, 72, 78, 80, 88, 92, 95, 100, 120, 130, 140 g/m²
- Avana (amber): 78, 88 g/m²
- Yellow: 62, 80, 88 g/m²
- Blue: 88, 100, 120 g/m²
- Green: 88 g/m²
- Blue-green: 95 g/m²
- Nature: 60, 65, 78, 88, 96, 120, 140, 160, 200 g/m²
Other basis weights are available on request.