Kraftpride (available in South Africa only)
Kraftpride is a 3-ply primary fibre linerboard.
Designed as high-strength linerboard for corrugated cartons used in rigorous coldchain applications, horticultural applications or heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Superior burst
- High humidity performance
- Extended grammage range
- Excellent folding endurance
- These paperboards are recyclable and available as FSC™certified
- The producing mills are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001 certified
- Kraftpride has been tested for compliance with heavy metals and cadmium as specified by BfR XXXVI-Paper and board for food contact
- Combination of strength properties prevents boxes from collapsing
- Performs well under cyclic humidity conditions
- Versatility in paper combinations for box quality with lightweight advantages
- Proven track record in the agricultural export supply chain
- Maximum protection of goods and durability of carton to withstand rough handling conditions
- Reels: 140, 170, 195, 220, 250, 300 g/m²