Outstanding quality in large formats.
For large-format inkjet printing, Sappi offers coated papers for water-based and pigmented inks with a width of up to 3.10 metres. Our range includes papers for waterbased inks, for solvent-containing or UV-curing inks and for printing with HP Latex inks.
Typical areas of application are poster printing (imaging) for indoor and outdoor applications and technical printing in the construction industry (CAD/Engineering). They are also recyclable and available as FSC™ and PEFC™ certified on request.
- Enhanced whiteness
- Matt and smooth surface
- High colour density and good line sharpness
- Quick drying of dye and pigmented inks
- Immediate encapsulation of pigmented black (no abrasion)
- High scratch-resistance
- Excellent water and wet-smear resistance
- Extremely tear-resistant & durable; tested over 100‘000 rotations
- Additional processing steps such as lamination are superfluous
- Highly consistent quality paper
- Excellent printing results and optical appearance (brightness and nuances)
- Very good runnability